by Chef Hootie on February 28, 2011
• 2-10 Oz. Packages frozen, chopped broccoli
• 1 C. Chicken stock (@ current rate of exchange)
• 1/2 C. Heavy cream
• 1 C. HOOTERS Wing Sauce (Medium or Hot)
• 1 lb. Velveeta cheese (is there any other kind?)
• 1/2 C. HOOTERS Breading mix
Place broccoli in pan with 1/2 C. water. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook 5-7 minutes more. Add rest of ingredients, simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally, (use a spoon, it's hot) for about 15-20 minutes. Serve with crackers, bread or above-mentioned spoon.